REGISTRIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
OUR FIRM IS REGISTERED IN:
- The External Auditors Registry of the Central Bank of Uruguay (BCU for its initials in Spanish).
- The Independent Auditors Registry of the Inter-american Development Bank.
- The External Auditors Registry of the Structural Convergence Fund (FORCEM for its initials in Spanish) of the Southern Common Market.
- National Research and Innovation Agency (ANII for its initials in Spanish), financial assessor of projects.
- The Roster of Suppliers and Consulting Companies / Organizations of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), for the Promotion of the Uruguayan Business Activity Program.
WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:
- Uruguayan Association of Accountants, Economists and Business Administrators (CCEAU for its initials in Spanish), Technical Committee for Accounting Research, Audit, Tax, Finances, Economics and CSR.
- Uruguayan Institute of Taxation Studies.
- Inter-american Accounting Association.
- Swiss – Uruguayan Trade Chamber, members of the Executive Committee.
- Christian Association of Business Executives (ACDE for its initials in Spanish), facilitators of the Groups of Business Activity and Dynamics (GADE for its initials in Spanish).
- ENDEAVOR, as mentors.
- DERES, members of the Coordination Committee.
- United Nations Global Compact in Uruguay.
United Nations Global Compact: 2011 Communication on Progress (link)
United Nations Global Compact: 2009 Communication on Progress (link)
We are one of the best places to work in Uruguay, according to the Uruguayan Ranking of the Great Place To Work Institute, achieving the 5th place among organizations of up to 150 employees.
We renewed the UNIT – ISO 9001:2008 Certification for our Quality Management System.
Likewise, we obtained the AENOR Certification (Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification) and the IQNet Association Certification, in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 9001-2008 norm and the ER-1203/2010 and ES-1203/2010 certificates.